WINZERHOF LINSTER BY THE UPPER MOSELLE
HOLIDAY APARTMENTS AND WINE ESTATE
This is a photo of our holiday apartment.
If you want to see more photos of our apartment and of our village, please click here.
Holiday/vacation on a wine farm
Our farm is located in a quiet position surrounded by meadows, fields and vineyards,
approximately 5 minutes from the centre of the village. Palzem is a wine-growing community
on the upper Moselle river which is well known for its typical wine: the light and fresh ELBLING.
- nicely furnished apartments (with TV) for 2 - 6 people in a detached building near our farmhouse
- completely equipped kitchens (cooking stove, fridge, coffee-machine, china, cutlery)
- bed-clothes and towels
- spacious parking in front of the door
- wine-tasting on request
Suggestions for leisure and sports:
- TRIER (35 km), oldest town of Germany, is really worth a visit. You can trace the Romans who lived there about 2000 years ago: PORTA NIGRA, AMPHITHEATRE, a.s.o.
- You can also discover the Roman past of the region nearby: a big mosaic floor in NENNIG (4 km), excavations at BORG (12 km), a temple at TAWERN (18 km)
- SAARBURG (medieval town with a castle above the river Saar)
- METZ in FRANCE (famous gothic cathedral)
- capital of LUXEMBURG (huge medieval fortification)
- IDAR-OBERSTEIN (museum of precious stones and jewellery) are worthwhile
- tennis, water-ski, boating, fishing
- cycling alongside the rivers Moselle and Saar
- walks through vineyards and woods
- an outdoor swimming-pool and an indoor swimming-pool a short distance away (4 - 6 km)
- play ground for the kids
not far away:
- horse-riding and bowling centre in SAARBURG
- boat trips on the rivers MOSELLE and SAAR
- Casino with castle restaurant in NENNIG
We would like to welcome you on our farm and are looking forward to your visit and stay.